Page 1 of 10 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Logo Help!

1. Logo Help!

So I am getting more and more job offers as the weeks go buy, and im getting much more respect at my current one (the one i just got a promo at) and i want to unify it all with a logo that screams me!

Periphrasis Productions is more for my film making, even then i feel i am outgrowing the name. Productions aside, i want the photography portion of it to reflect more of me. What i constantly hear are the most iconic things about me, are the hair and the glasses. I have 2 concepts posted. I am indecisive, i am also not very good at photoshop so this took a good wacking at to get.

Help

p.s. B-Ri Pictures also isnt a finalized name. Once i get this logo done i then need to design my business cards. I also uploaded the photo i was referencing from, its an older pic of me, but i am going to cut my hair this way again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	logorough.gif 
Views:	327 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	33422   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	roughlogo3.gif 
Views:	319 
Size:	161.1 KB 
ID:	33423   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	braverystyle.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	119.4 KB 
ID:	33426  
    Last edited by B-Ri; 27 Mar 2008 at 03:38 PM.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

2. Here's mine. It's pretty rough, but you get the idea.

Name:	bri.jpg 
Views:	561 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	33424  
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

3. like this?

Name:	roughlogo4.gif 
Views:	268 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	33425  
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. I don't like the space of gray between the base of the neck and that white line. Also the shading on the dark side of the neck is really ugly if you look at it up close.

5. A cleaner version of what I did earlier ... kinda.

Name:	bri copy.jpg 
Views:	554 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	33429  

6. what do you suggest to make it look cleaner? like i said im a deer in headlights with photoshop trying to make this.

7. new one.

Name:	bri2.jpg 
Views:	547 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	33430  

8. That's Atrocious XD

Need something that also reflects the quality of your work, throwing a picture through a photoshop filter does not make me go "Man this guy is a good photographer and knows what he is doing"

9. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    That's Atrocious XD

Need something that also reflects the quality of your work, throwing a picture through a photoshop filter does not make me go "Man this guy is a good photographer and knows what he is doing"
    I didnt put it through a photoshop filter, i was doing it by the pen tool dot by dot.

This is a logo for watermarked pictures, logo for club flyers, for the web site, and possibly one for the business cards.

http://picasaweb.google.com/briangmo...gitalPortfolio

theres my digital portfolio, mind taking a whack at it?

10. Yeah, I'm no designer, but I work with enough professional designs to know that Advocate is terrible at this. B-Ri, wait for the real experts to come in the thread.