Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A really great (Madcatz) third party perripheral for the GBA: no more crammped hands

1. Originally posted by Chibi Nappa
    Yup. That thing. You can get it at Funcoland for $8 instead of the $14 they're charging following that link. Sadly, it is not TV adapter compatable. I two GBA's. One for TV with the adapter and one for portable use with the grip and Afterburner.
    That kinda sucks. I really wanted one for use with the TV adaptor, since I wouldn't lug that around. How does the adaptor effect comfort?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

2. I use a Nyko Shock-N-Rock myself. Fills out the machine very nicely, has pretty good battery life, nice stereo speakers much louder than GBA's speaker, no disconnect problem like the madcatz thingy... only bad point is the stupid rumble feature, but that can be turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. Originally posted by Chibi Nappa
    ...with the exception of my mutant 3rd face button.
    Got any pictures? I'd like to see this.
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

4. Originally posted by LordPerrin
    I use a Nyko Shock-N-Rock myself.
    Nyko sucks my white ass too.

And before anyone gets the drop on me:

Nuby, Pelican, Preformance (Interact), and Innovation suck my white ass too.
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

5. Originally posted by Captain Vegetable

Got any pictures? I'd like to see this.
    They're on my FTP site..... I just can't remember their name or my FTP site's password. Monday I'll put one up. Unless anybody has a link to the topic on the old board where I first showed it off....