Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "The online behavior of our customers is dramatically reducing our sales"-MS employee

1. I enjoyed playing smash online at times because nobody could communicate. That was a redeeming factor for me. Would be nice to communicate with friends though.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

2. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    Hell, even playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2 last weekend with TNL'ers there was really only 1 person out of a ton of randoms that joined our games that stuck out in my mind as assholes. The rest of the people who joined the games were either quiet, or actually enjoyable to play with.
    Truth. I've probably played more of R6:V2 with randoms than with TNLers, and my experience has been overwhelmingly good. I've only had two instances (one was today, actually) where I just wanted to shoot my teammates in the head to shut them up. Most people are really good about playing seriously, at least in that game.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Destin View Post
    I enjoyed playing smash online at times because nobody could communicate. That was a redeeming factor for me. Would be nice to communicate with friends though.
    Yeah, Wii not having voice chat is probably a huge plus. Also, more games need quick mute buttons.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mannerbot View Post
    Yeah, Wii not having voice chat is probably a huge plus.
    Don't justify Nintendo's ass-backwards choices pls. Voice chat for friends is a an online game requirement, as far as I'm concerned.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Truth. I've probably played more of R6:V2 with randoms than with TNLers, and my experience has been overwhelmingly good. I've only had two instances (one was today, actually) where I just wanted to shoot my teammates in the head to shut them up. Most people are really good about playing seriously, at least in that game.
    to be fair, it's not really a pick up and play type of game. thus, alienating 90% of retards.

6. Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    Don't justify Nintendo's ass-backwards choices pls. Voice chat for friends is a an online game requirement, as far as I'm concerned.
    This man speaks truth

7. Quote Originally Posted by Biff View Post
    I personally like "that guy" who pulls the plug if you get 3 hits off him in a row in the 1st inning.
    My favs were the kids (& too many adults) who got all pissy and dropped if you pitched anything but strikes right down the middle. "It's no fun if I can't hit everything!" or "I shouldn't have to guess if it's a ball!"
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    Whatever, I don't want to talk with random people at all 99% of the time. I would like it for playing with people i know though.

I don't want dumbasses to even think they are communicating with me though.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

9. I've played with way too many retards in Gears' ranked playlists to not feel this man's pain. If I get called a nigger one more time...

You're lucky. At least people are insulting you in English. Gears seems obsessed with matching me up with Frenchmen.