Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "The online behavior of our customers is dramatically reducing our sales"-MS employee

1. 99% of the time
    And it is so worth it for that 1%.
    matching me up with Frenchmen
    Back when I played counter strike I played with like 30% Germans.

2. I remember playing Gears with these two Spanish guys who didn't know I could speak Spanish and were talking all sorts of shit and how they were just going to steal my kills. Instead of leaving, I followed them everywhere and when they stopped I fired my gun so they couldn't stay hidden.

I cannot believe they actually stayed and finished the game.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    The system was great only when it worked. Way too many nights I would join a TNL group only to be sitting in a lobby way too long to wait for it to get enough players. Back to Gears it was.

For Gears 2 though, I would like 5-6 vs 5-6 and maybe slightly larger maps for this.
    I thought Halo 3 had a pretty good online system, though I would like 16 friends to play together rather than our 8 versus some random 8 people.

4. when they stopped I fired my gun so they couldn't stay hidden.
    That's fantastic

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
    I thought Halo 3 had a pretty good online system, though I would like 16 friends to play together rather than our 8 versus some random 8 people.
    You can have both 16 player custom games and you can join Big Team Social with a full room and it will just randomly split you up into 2 teams.