Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "The online behavior of our customers is dramatically reducing our sales"-MS employee

1. "The online behavior of our customers is dramatically reducing our sales"-MS employee

2. I don't think it's a matter of idiots ruining Shadowrun, I think it's more "only idiots are buying Shadowrun".
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. I thought the demo was good. Anyway, who cares about Shadowrun? This guy's points are valid.

4. I hate playing with randoms period. You may get lucky and find a good community (like wEEman and I did with Wolf:ET), but the most fun comes with playing with friends. Unless I really want the game (mainly MP), I won't get it if nobody I enjoy playing it gets it. Look at the Gears crew here. We pretty much never play with randoms, don't even need them most of the time, and we have a blast

5. FUCK YOU SHITCOCKS

I personally never use the headset but once in awhile I bump into assholes and just mute them. I usually bump into dopes in fps games. Not so much xbla games (minus uno and the penis invasions that can occur). I played some mlb 2k7 online against random guys only to have them leave the game before it ends. God I hated that shit.
    Last edited by raystorm; 03 Apr 2008 at 01:58 PM.

6. I personally like "that guy" who pulls the plug if you get 3 hits off him in a row in the 1st inning.

7. i love the chalk drawing for that article. "shitcock"

8. Hm, the boot voting system they used for Shadowrun sounds pretty awesome, actually.

9. I wasn't impressed with the demo, but I grabbed the Shadowrun 360 game used for cheap. Way too many random morons.

10. Shadowrun had some cool ideas, but the movement and shooting felt so bad that it canceled out whatever coolness the game had.

Their "kill sharing" and vote kicking systems are pretty neat, though.