Thread: A/V switcher Sony SB-V55A $22 shipped

A/V switcher Sony SB-V55A $22 shipped

I have used quite a few switchers in the past, and this is one of the few that doesn't feel like it is made of Little Tikes plastic. It has 3 s-video inputs, and one solely-composite input. Unfortunately, no digital audio.

What is great about this model is that it is powered, and it automatically detects which component is being used. I just kept it behind my entertainment center and didn't bother messing with it at all. I'm also 95% sure that it converts between s-video and composite.

Unfortunately I don't have any spare cables or components to test the switcher with, but if it doesn't work, I'll refund your money without question. I plugged it in and all of the buttons activated their corresponding LEDs. There's one listing on ebay starting at $20 with $12 shipping, and no item matches on Amazon, so I think my price is reasonable. Shipping of course is to the contiguous US.

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pictures 002a.jpg 
Views:	659 
Size:	250.0 KB 
ID:	33084   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pictures 003a.jpg 
Views:	839 
Size:	258.4 KB 
ID:	33085   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pictures 007a.jpg 
Views:	693 
Size:	472.2 KB 
ID:	33086  

I know with today's HDMI and component and optical switching and shit this is pretty low-tech, so if you're interested, but didn't bite because of price, I'll deal lower.

$15 shipped?