Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Big Projects

1. it doesn't kill them but it washes them away.

my big "project" right now is to get back down to 175lbs. winter and wrist surgery have put me in a spot i don't want to be.
    Last edited by Dyne; 10 Apr 2008 at 01:30 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Rain doesn't kill ants, slugger. They can live submerged for a oddly long amount of time.
    Didn't it kill them in Sim Ant?

3. My big project is going to be getting kicked and punched in the head a bunch of times

4. first i need a new computer, then i need to redo my junior film. find someone who can redo my soundtrack for my senior film and ship both off to ottawa.

i also need to start working on a short animated film, i have some character designs...but no story. lately that is how i do things, draw the characters first and create a story from there.

5. The closest thing I have to any sort of project is a Star Trek blog I started:

http://warp15.blogspot.com

Where I'll be watching and writing about every episode of Star Trek. So far I've done... three, but I only started in the past couple of weeks. If I get through TOS I'll be pretty happy.

I might work with a friend of mine to churn out some shorts this summer as well--haven't done that in a while.

6. Pitching some shows tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. this is a great thread. nice to know and hear that people are working so hard on personal stuff.

currently putting the finishing touches on my 3rd self published comic. in the next few months i'll be sending out samples and trying to hit up conventions in search of a publisher.

8. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Pitching some shows tomorrow.
    Good luck!
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Good luck!
    x2

tell us how it went