Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Big Projects

1. Will do! I'm excited about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. who are you pitching shows to, if you don't mind my asking...

3. PM'd.

I think that went Pretty Fucking Well.

I hear back on Monday. Awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Nice dude!

Keep us posted and drop me a pm!
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. We just started an ADR group to dub over 2 minutes selected for us of Toy Story.

I seem to have a pretty OK group, except for a friend of mine that joined it who has become progressively bitchier, lazier, and more annoying by the day.

But anyway, yes, we must replicate every sound, and voice, so this is going to be fun :X

Its the scene when they are at the gas station, and jump into the planet pizza car. It goes all the way until BEFORE they meet the green martians.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

6. A smaller project I have going on for class right now is designing a fake website for our fake radio station. This really isn't my area of expertise so I am just using local radio station sites as references. I am also just using photoshop to design it, so it isn't even a functional site, just something to kind of show for presentation.

7. Recording, editing, mixing, mastering of the DWK songs. I started it at a different studio on a Pro Tools HD3 rig, and then moved it to my home LE rig, which pretty much meant I had to start all over again on the mix. We also rerecorded a bunch of the keys stuff a few times, but it is sooo almost finished. I spent a shitload of time on this fucker though...you guys better buy our mp3's <3<3<3

8. I need to fucking graduate.

This entails learning Maya enough to hand in all of my assignments, starting and finishing a Flash site for the art annual at my college (which is also my senior project), and catch up on a shitload of other things.

I'm doomed. I can thank G2P for help in finding some instructions on Flash, though.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    I need to fucking graduate.

This entails learning Maya enough to hand in all of my assignments, starting and finishing a Flash site for the art annual at my college (which is also my senior project), and catch up on a shitload of other things.

I'm doomed. I can thank G2P for help in finding some instructions on Flash, though.
    What kind of Maya assignments do you need to hand in? I've been using it since V1 while I don't know bucket loads about the modeling department, or some of the dynamics stuff I could offer some knowledge in other areas.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    I need to fucking graduate.

That sounds rough, but I only wish I could have too much work with FCP to do. Unfortunately, I have to graduate the program I am in now before I move up to film school. 1 more year of doing very little serious video editing.