Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9111213

Thread: Revamping Play Online - Want Some Opinions

1. No no, I'm still fully in charge of the design. When I say "staff," I mean there will actually be people contributing online-specific content to the site now beyond just me.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. So, by the way... this thing finally went up this week. http://playmagazine.com if you want to see what the final results were. Well, not final, as I'm still tweaking, fixing, and updating stuff. I pretty much have no ability to ever consider something finished, so you know.

3. FYI, the spacing on the Mad World cell is a bit busted in IE 6. Text overlaps the image.

Looking great overall!

incidentally: http://blog.hugsformonsters.com/post...6-splash-pages
    Last edited by YellerDog; 20 Mar 2009 at 02:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. You need to die for using IE 6.

5. who the fuck uses IE6? Oh wait.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

6. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    FYI, the spacing on the Mad World cell is a bit busted in IE 6. Text overlaps the image.
    The whole site itself is busted in IE6. There should be a big notice on the homepage that IE6 is currently not supported - are you not getting that?

I initially was going to try my best to support IE6, but the thing is like, what, eight years old now? I just can't justify the time and effort to "fix" things for that browser anymore. (Plus, our amount of IE6 users is very small, so I decided that it would be an acceptable decision to make.)