Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: New Laptop: Mac VS PC

1. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I didn't.

You would have if you built my same machine.
    Every night Tommy Tallarico struggles to sleep knowing he doesn't get your bitchin' store discount.

Tommy Tallarico

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

This is my favourite thread on tnl.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Tallarico View Post
    Every night Tommy Tallarico struggles to sleep knowing he doesn't get your bitchin' store discount.
    I can't believe how personal you've taken all of this.

Maybe one day your epenis will be large enough that you can talk on TNL without taking it to IRL stuff. Maybe one day.

Seriously, I don't think once on TNL have I brought up anything about discounts, because we don't get any on PC hardware. Good job being a bigger douche than Biff about shit you know nothing about!

4. Not that I am agreeing or disagreeing with Opaque, but you aren't going to get anywhere arguing with Tommy... as funny as it may be to see you get pissed off. Just let it rest and know deep down inside that the only reason Tommy is being funny is cause you are taking it so seriously.

5. The thing is I'm not.

Tommy taking it to serious level is like what Biff does everyday. If anything, I'm really surprised someone who I thought was smart fell to such a low level in like three posts.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    This is my favourite thread on tnl.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    The thing is I'm not.

Tommy taking it to serious level is like what Biff does everyday. If anything, I'm really surprised someone who I thought was smart fell to such a low level in like three posts.
    Well, you are coming off as taking it seriously.

8. I make good money, Tommy couldn't convince otherwise.

That doesn't mean it's not low blow to try and attack how much money someone has or makes. Regardless, I'm more disappointed in what he chose to say, not that he's going after me. Tomorrow I'll forget this even happened, that's how serious I'm taking it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I make good money, Tommy couldn't convince otherwise.

That doesn't mean it's not low blow to try and attack how much money someone has or makes. Regardless, I'm more disappointed in what he chose to say, not that he's going after me. Tomorrow I'll forget this even happened, that's how serious I'm taking it.
    It's Tommy. Can you honestly take anything he says seriously?