Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: vbulletin 3.6.9

1. vbulletin 3.6.9

if you come across anything that isn't working properly report it here

also, make your posts relevant to the thread instead of pointless back-and-forth

2. What's been changed, specifically?

3. More Doc.

I also have Mod powers now. So post English or face the Ban Stick.

edit: cka - can you get the '0' posters out of the Members List? That shit's annoying.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    edit: cka - can you get the '0' posters out of the Members List? That shit's annoying.
    This is actually a really nice idea.

5. I took care of that and I also pruned some more of the members that joined but never posted. I do that every once in a while to free up user names.

I also put checks next to many active users' names and got off to the thought of deleting them. I think most administrators do that from time to time, so don't look at me like that.

6. version 69. right on. this is a sexy year for tnl.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    What's been changed, specifically?
    nothing, it's bug fixes mostly

8. did't fix this bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron View Post
    version 69. right on. this is a sexy year for tnl.
    actually, it's vbulletin version 3.6.9.damn.your.fine.move.it.till.you.sock.it.to.me.one.more.time

It's some kinda new marketing from upstairs.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 07 Apr 2008 at 04:23 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I also put checks next to many active users' names and got off to the thought of deleting them. I think most administrators do that from time to time, so don't look at me like that.
    One time I accidentally deleted a user from the database (for my message board) when I getting rid of spam users, let me tell you I didn't hear the end of that for weeks on end.

10. Don't give the other admins any ideas.