Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth

1. So this is actually called Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth. I'd edit the OP if I could.

ANYWAY, it'll be in stores on Tuesday. Or Wednesday. This week! omgomg

Eurogamer review: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/ac...geworth-review
    Last edited by epmode; 14 Feb 2010 at 09:03 PM. Reason: HOW DO I LINKED STUFF

2. Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    THAT AIN'T NO REVIEW

3. OH SHIT HOLD ON

edit: OKOK thread saved!
    Last edited by epmode; 14 Feb 2010 at 09:04 PM.

4. can't wait to burst with happiness

Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    So this is actually called Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth. I'd edit the OP if I could
    You're welcome.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. i just finished this up last week and everyone who says it's BAD is actually BAD him or herself. I loved every second of it, even the last case that weh babies were crying about being too long.

Now i'm playing the 2nd game. Everyone on NeoGaf says it's up there with the 3rd AA game, even the people who hate AAI (which is like everyone). Where y'all at.

the first case is the craziest first case. The best not-villain Shelly de Killer is back
    Donk

7. I didn't know someone translated the second game.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. yeah, the full thing was released a few weeks ago. They're still cleaning it up, but it's done for the most part.
    Donk

I didn't know it was translated either! I love the first game, I'll have to check it out.

10. woooow the cases are long in this game. 2nd case was seriously as long as a normal end case. I usually finish these up over the course of a week but this one will probably take two
    Donk