Thread: Street Kings -Official-

1. Street Kings -Official-

Heres the trailer:

A couple of good reasons to watch this movie:

Keanu Reeves, Forest Whiticker, The Game, Common, and Cedric The Entertainer.

Looks like a gritty cop shoot em up. Looks like fun so...

Discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. Ummm, Forrest is the only good actor in that list.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Don't hate. From the trailer everybody seems to be on their A game. Plus The Game is good at playing a bad guy and Common wasn't bad in American Gangster. Cedric was good on Barbershop 1
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

4. Oh shits, Cedric the Entertainer. Street Kings of Comedy amirite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    STFU GTFO

5. It's from the guy who made training day. I kind of want to see it.

6. Seeing it this weekend. Liked Training Day, and this looks decent enough.

7. But Hugh Laurie is in it. I wonder how he'll do in a feature film.

8. Everytime I see Hugh Laurie/House, I keep thinking of Michael McDonald's MadTV spoof of him.