Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Video Game 'Art'

1. Wish granted - I put it on Deviant on Saturday:

http://lkermel.deviantart.com/art/Puyo-Fun-82586289

Hayya !!!!! Thanks for the fav !
    Last edited by donuts; 15 Apr 2008 at 02:30 PM.

2. Wow, very impressive. That Puyo Puyo one almost looks like claymation. And I dig the fallen Crocomire in the background of the Metroid one (even though it flies in the face of actual game events).

3. > even though it flies in the face of actual game events

he he he
    I know, are you talking about the fact that Crocomire should melt to death in a pool of acid ? I know, I had this dilemma bugging me for a while... but there's maybe other ways to kill a Crocomire, maybe this one's only taking a nap

4. Donuts, you have a lot of talent... those pics were awesome and compare closely (and in some cases exceed) with what's already out there.

I like "After the storm" a lot.

are you currently working for any graphic design companies for video games or whatever?

5. I actually work in the feature film industry, however I do Special Effects and painting is more of a hobby for me. About a year ago, I decided to improve my techniques and my other *big* passion is Video Gaming. So I thought it would be a great opportunity for me to improve my skills and, at the same time, feature the video game characters I like the most

6. Quote Originally Posted by donuts View Post
    I actually work in the feature film industry, however I do Special Effects and painting is more of a hobby for me. About a year ago, I decided to improve my techniques and my other *big* passion is Video Gaming. So I thought it would be a great opportunity for me to improve my skills and, at the same time, feature the video game characters I like the most
    sounds like a great (fun) plan... good luck with that, you already have your foot in the door so it shouldn't be long.