Thread: The Noble Dead

1. The Noble Dead

I just started reading this series. Apparently there are six out total and I am about 200 pages in the first one. I am enjoying it so far, I know there isn't much of the story that early on but I can't put it down. Anyone else read this series?

2. Well since no one read it I'll let you know that I finished it and I enjoyed it.
    Send me your email if you have Real ID or your BattleTag I'm always online playing Blizzard games.

3. What?
    Send me your email if you have Real ID or your BattleTag I'm always online playing Blizzard games.

4. Quote Originally Posted by EightBitShik View Post
    Well since no one read it I'll let you know that I finished it and I enjoyed it.
    you said you finished it... but in your post prior you said there were 6 out total. Did you finish 1 of the 6 or all 6?

5. Oh ok, I saw serious i got it now you meant series. I finished the first novel and currently on the second one right now.

6. is this about zombies rising from the graveyards of nobles in england or something. Cause that would be awesome.

7. I thought it was about guys who get drunk and bang ugly broads when I first saw the thread.