Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 24567 LastLast

Thread: Best Computer Games, circa 1995

One Must Fall: 2097

2. heavy gear was a fav of mine. good fast contrast 2 mw2

3. I frickin' love ebay.
    A game I wanted was listed with a best offer option. Offered $3 less than he was selling it for, just for the fuck of it. He accepted the offer, and then upped the shipping by a few dollars.
    Unbelievable.

4. Blood (1997) was a good no-brainer shooter, I thought. Still can't figure out why 3D Realms sold it to Monolith. Thought it was just as good if not better than Shadow Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Scorched Earth
    TIASP1814

Quote Originally Posted by squint View Post
    Blood (1997) was a good no-brainer shooter, I thought. Still can't figure out why 3D Realms sold it to Monolith. Thought it was just as good if not better than Shadow Warrior.
    I didn't know you joined all the way back in 2005! <3333 Let's play more Rollercoaster Tycoon. And stop building fountains and water rides in the winter! Haha.
    I took all your French Toast.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I frickin' love ebay.
    A game I wanted was listed with a best offer option. Offered $3 less than he was selling it for, just for the fuck of it. He accepted the offer, and then upped the shipping by a few dollars.
    Unbelievable.
    Report him for excessive shipping charge.

8. I sent him an email questioning the extra charge. We'll see what becomes of it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    One Must Fall: 2097
    Nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

10. I've received Fallout and some Might and Magic games, still waiting on a slew of others to arrive.
    What are some other good RPGs?