Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Army of Two

1. Army of Two

I searched but didn't see a thread on this. So is anyone planning on getting this? It looks like it would be really fun, but I haven't heard to many great things about it. I may be interested in picking this up and playing through with someone this week, as I still don't really have to get back into the swing of classes yet.

2. Not my thing, as I don really have an interest in military themed games. That and I really don't like babysitting an AI controlled squad member.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

3. Waiting to hear on how well they fixed it up. It was a mess in November.

4. I've been keeping my eye on this game for a while, but with Rainbow Six Vegas 2 also coming out this month, my excitement has waned a little. I'll probably still pick it up anyway since I love (online) co-op.

5. Yeah, impressions before they delayed the game weren't positive in the least. So I'm not holding out much hope for this one.

6. Why does this game sound like it features two soldiers holding hands on the cover?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. I just read the latest preview on IGN. Needless to say my excitement went up a bit for it. I loved the coop in Gears and the fact that it should play a bit like that makes me want to get it. I have an extra copy of gears now, so i may trade one in and pick this up this week.

8. I'm waiting to see a few more previews and some reviews. Had my eye on this for a while. I'm all about co-op games.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. I am on the fence about this with R6 Vegas 2 coming out in a few weeks. I also really enjoy the online co op game play,which is really leaning me towards making this purchase. As long as the reviews are solid I will most likely pick it up next week.

10. the fact that ive seen almos tnothing on it, and the first was sooooo everywhere in the media way before it was out, i dunno what to think. More of the same? (im talking about r6v2)
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),