Page 1 of 16 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: The World Ends with You

The World Ends with You

This has been getting some great reviews. It's a DS RPG published by Square and developed by Jupiter, the makers of Kingdom Hearts. The Jet Set Radio-ish art style is what intrigues me.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/865/865109p2.html

Anyone plan on picking it up? It has been out in Japan for a while, Europe gets it tomorrow, and NA gets it on the 22nd.

2. Got it preordered, hear the story is a annoying tale of teen turmoil, but the battle system is good. *-neo

3. Didn't we have a thread for this? Maybe under a different title?

4. We have a thread for this somewhere.

Yeah, I just looked. There is a thread. I had no memory of it. You can merge or delete this one.

6. I would love to pick this up, but I have a hard time swallowing the $40 price tag for a DS game, especially with Mario Kart coming out the next Sunday. I'll probably swallow my pride and go for it once I finish Zelda.

7. I dunno I've not had a good RPG fixing in ages and its either this, Crisis core or something older for the ds/psp

8. I want this game in a bad way...

along with about fifteen other games.

I gotta get pokemon, revenant wings, and crisis core too. :/

9. Art looks good, I may check this out.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.