Thread: Computer Cases

1. Computer Cases

I'm building a computer, but I need to figure out what case to get. I want an ATX Mid Tower. Anyone have any suggestions or care to share what they are using?

2. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811129037

I just purchased the above for a really cheap 129.99 from New Egg.
    Its a fantastic case (obviously if your looking for something with an insane powersupply you have to shoot higher than this) but I got it to correct an overheating/powersupply error my original case was causing.

Case is awesome though.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...

3. yeah, can't really go wrong with an antec case

4. A popular tower is the Antec 900, you can find them pretty much everywhere and they're pretty reliable.

5. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword View Post
    A popular tower is the Antec 900, you can find them pretty much everywhere and they're pretty reliable.
    This is what I have. Lots of fans (including a ginormous one on top), and surprisingly quiet.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

6. I've had this Lian Li case for a long, long time.

This tells me a few things.

1) I can easily replace anything that might need replacing

2) It has lasting aesthetic value

3) It has managed to survive any mods I may or may not have decided to attempt

Plus, the entire care is "modular" and comes apart for easy cleaning/repair/replacement of parts. Plus, the clear panel on the side allows the entire world (me, my wife, and the dog) to see the awesome components, lights and the not-yet-rotating disco ball.

<3 my 5 year old case

I have an Antec P180B and it is perfect. This case will last me for a few builds, I'm sure.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811129017