Thread: Wild Arms XF PSP for sale

1. Wild Arms XF PSP for sale

Mint cept for a little bit of sticky from EB sticker that I pealed off. Bought "new" but was the last EB copy, so they put that cursed clear sticker on it. Overall, great condition.

How about 28 bucks shipped first class with delivery confirmation (costs 40 new).

Any takers?

Can do PayPal.

PM me or post here.

ssb
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

2. Did you not like it? Just curious. I have one, but haven't started it yet.

3. I bought it too.....but haven't played it either....what scares me are the reviews.
    Send me your email if you have Real ID or your BattleTag I'm always online playing Blizzard games.

4. Quote Originally Posted by EightBitShik View Post
    I bought it too.....but haven't played it either....what scares me are the reviews.
    They shouldn't - it's a very good SRPG.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

5. I picked it up last night and did the first fight and got to the first city and then fell asleep.....it wasn't the game though I was actually enjoying it. The music is great =D just like the original Wild arms. The combat didn't seem bad. I know I should judge a game by the first hour but I just wanted to say based on what I have played so far I'll actually continue to play it.
    Send me your email if you have Real ID or your BattleTag I'm always online playing Blizzard games.