1 1.59%
  • TGI Fridays

8 12.70%
  • Waffle House

9 14.29%
Page 1 of 45 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Chain Restaurant Preference

1. Chain Restaurant Preference

When traveling or just going out for a bite, which of the listed restaurants would you primarily choose?

if neither, just post a chain restaurant you prefer.

Jason:
    Stop making threads.

Hold on, did you make a lunch thread earlier, and now you're almost ready to eat dinner so you had to make a dinner thread? Or is this a near-copy of your lunch thread?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Jason:
    Stop making threads.

Hold on, did you make a lunch thread earlier, and now you're almost ready to eat dinner so you had to make a dinner thread? Or is this a near-copy of your lunch thread?
    come on, this is different... curious as to where everybody prefers. It's not like I made a thread about "breathing"
    Last edited by Jason; 24 Apr 2008 at 05:16 PM.

The best part about the lunch thread is there's already a thread about eating on here somewhere.

Chains suck. Especially if you're travelling, try something new. If you're too pussy to have an adventure with your restaurants you are leading a shitty life.

They also take the local flavor out of places. I remember travelling when I was young, and nowadays everywhere in America looks a lot more like everywhere else in America than it did 15 years ago.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 24 Apr 2008 at 04:42 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. I like Chili's. They have good salads.

6. Anybody that goes to any of those deserves their place in the Hay your fat! thread.

7. Chili's has the best nachos... crispy and every triangle gets the same ration of toppings, good shit.

9. Fuck chain restaurants. Unless they are Chick Fil-A.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

10. Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa View Post
    Anybody that goes to any of those deserves their place in the Hay your fat! thread.
    Unless of course they have the jungle cat-like metabolism that I do, in which case one should order a chili-cheese shake with every order of moz sticks, which are appropriately dipped in mayonnaise.