Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 10121314

Thread: The Sean Bell Trial Verdict Is In

1. Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    Sharpton is such an opportunistic jackass.

(Which isn't to say the verdict wasn't insane. It was.)
    Since he is being compared to Martin Luther King in the article I'm sure he realized this case could propel him to legendary status.

2. Quote Originally Posted by youandwhosearmy View Post
    Jesus Christ, this "Cut em some slack, they probably had a hard day's work." Bullshit is really starting to sound like the same shit people use to defend criminals, "Cut em some slack, he had a rough childhood."
    i've never understood that argument either. farm hands make less money for working a more dangerous job and i've never seen anyone suggest that we should cut farm hands slack when they break the law.

no one is forced to become a cop. they chose a dangerous, low paying profession. that doesn't give them free reign to do whatever they want. i don't think asking for a higher standard of conduct among people who wield an incredible amount of power with little effective oversight is unreasonable.

3. Quote Originally Posted by squall_vb View Post
    People of all races own and carry guns. I'm white, and I'm armed.
    Probably becasue you're scared of black guys. AMIRITE?

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Dear noob,

Do not tell me how TNL works. Also, post less, sit back for a while, and observe more like a good noob shoot.
    Noob shoot? Getting caught up in the spirit of the thread, are we?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Probably becasue you're scared of black guys. AMIRITE?
    No way. I'll shoot anyone that forcibly enters my home, without regard to race, gender, creed, or sexual orientation.

Especially if it's Biff on a midnight ass-raping expedition.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

5. No need for that, just punch him in the mouth a few times and he'll blow you.