Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spectacular Spider-Man

1. If you can get past the dead behind the eyes look, it's pretty solid.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I HATE the eyes in this series.
    I HATE THE NEW MOLE ON PETER PARKERS' FACE!!! moley,moley,moley

Why does he need a "beauty mark"?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman View Post
    I HATE THE NEW MOLE ON PETER PARKERS' FACE!!! moley,moley,moley

Why does he need a "beauty mark"?
    Supposedly, it was a homage to Parker's voice actor who also has a birthmark under his eye.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

4. His VA = Young Ocelot.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease View Post
    It's animated very well and there were some incredible action sequences
    For real.

Did anyone catch this mornings Sinister Six episode?
    Straight up 5 minutes of a black-suited Spiderman dishing out serious ownage all over the Six. Easily the best animated fight scene, I've seen since the old JLA/JLU days.

Venom next episode from the looks of it. I fully expect that match-up to kick ass too based on what I saw here...

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman View Post
    For real.

Did anyone catch this mornings Sinister Six episode?
    Straight up 5 minutes of a black-suited Spiderman dishing out serious ownage all over the Six. Easily the best animated fight scene, I've seen since the old JLA/JLU days.

Venom next episode from the looks of it. I fully expect that match-up to kick ass too based on what I saw here...
    I saw it, and I agree, it was super top-notch. LOL at Peter wishing that the Sinister Six were defeated when he wakes up and then it actually happened.

Next week's episode won't be Venom. From the looks of it, it will be Peter vs. symbiote suit, but it will obviously set up Venom's origin.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease View Post
    I saw it, and I agree, it was super top-notch. LOL at Peter wishing that the Sinister Six were defeated when he wakes up and then it actually happened.
    heh, well I guess he was silent through the whole fight. I was just assuming he was so focused on that extreme ass kicking he was dishing out to quip, but guess I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease
    Next week's episode won't be Venom. From the looks of it, it will be Peter vs. symbiote suit, but it will obviously set up Venom's origin.
    Ahh, maybe so. I 'm cool with a little more buildup, I guess. Brock being as angry as he is over what Pete did seems way rushed to me or something, but I guess they have to push the Venom storyline through with the end of the season coming up...

8. Just saw the Venom episode - was pretty good, but my DVR cut out right after Parker locked lips with Gwen, so not sure what went down with Eddie Brock at the end.

Still didnt top the Black Suit Spidey vs. Sinister Six fight though (at 1 minute mark):

9. Man, I need to catch up on this again.

10. First season is on netflixs so I pounded it out yesterday, really fun show.

I'm hoping they get the second season on instant watch.