Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wireless networking problem

Wireless networking problem

So, I have this laptop here. Its a Toshiba Satelite P25-S509. I want to get on the internet using the magic of wireless. I can't do it. There doesn't seem to be an option for these things anymore. I don't remember dickshit about using windows.

Someone want to walk me through this? I'd appreciate it.

2. Go into your Network Places and set up wireless internets. Most laptops have a switch for it, anyway.

I had to go download drivers (lol window$) and do some shit but now it works.

These are exciting times.

4. Does wireless still suck? I'm moving on friday and wires aren't an option. I've got a Linksys WRT54G or whatever, I just need to get a wireless card for my desktop.

In my experience it still sucks, but its getting better?

Still drops and this and that. But its GREAT for stealing internet from your neighbors.

6. It depends on the WRT54G version, but if possible, I would install Tomato on it.

7. I just want to tell steph fuck it, I"m running a 50 ft cable across the living room.

I can help you run it through the walls if you'd like. I'm the cable running master.

9. I've run cables through you, sweetheart.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I can help you run it through the walls if you'd like. I'm the cable running master.
    This might be an option, she'll be out of town the rock band weekend.

We were also thinking under the carpet along the wall.