Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Rightstuf Deals

1. Rightstuf Deals

Rightstuf.com has some really good deals on stuff they're either trying to get rid of (Though the massive list is a bit hard to stand sometimes) and their weekly deals are also really good. I don't know what other sites you guys use but I use Rightstuf quite a bit.

They have the Witch Hunter Robin box set for 30, I'm tempted but I cant' remember if I actually liked that show outside of the intro theme lol.

They also have Azumanga Diaoh for 40 which is pretty tempting.

2. Both gigs of Ghost in the Shell are $50 each. Best deal ever. Lots of Animeigo titles are $6. Bubblegum Crisis and such.

3. I tried buying the Tales anime from them once and it never came so I emailed them several times with no response but they took my $30.00 I was sad
    Send me your email if you have Real ID or your BattleTag I'm always online playing Blizzard games.

4. Quote Originally Posted by EightBitShik View Post
    I tried buying the Tales anime from them once and it never came so I emailed them several times with no response but they took my $30.00 I was sad
    Call them? I'm sure they still have some record of it.

5. That was atleast 4 years ago, so I won't worry about it I just wanted attention
    Send me your email if you have Real ID or your BattleTag I'm always online playing Blizzard games.

ES-CA
    FLO-NAY
    ES-CA
    FLO-NAY
    ESCAFLOOOWNAY-AY-AY
    Last edited by Scourge; 09 May 2008 at 04:36 PM.

7. Fucking thick packs.

We had three of the normal volumes at work for like 4 dollars. It I could find the others ANYWHERE I would have jumped on it.

8. Are you saying this isn't a deal I should take advantage of?

9. No, that's a great deal and you should get it.

I just have a hatred for thin and thick packs of anime. It's an OCD kind of thing.