Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neo Geo system

1. How good is Dolphin Blue supposed to be, anyway? I always saw it as a bad Metal Slug clone with crappy explosions and dolphin squeaks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. It looked fun and I had heard decent things. I'm not expecting anything amazing, I'm just kind of curious. Can't be as bad as Demolish Fist, though.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    I still kind of want an Atomiswave setup so I can finally play...TRF2
    Take a quick trip to TGA and check it out. I guarantee twenty minutes with TRF2 will quell your appetite for Atomiswave entirely. And maybe for videogames altogether. Maybe for life.

4. no car

5. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    How much do consolized MVS usually run for? I've been wanting one for years, but I've never really considered it seriously. Maybe a general purpose supergun would be better so I can use this ST-V board I have too. I still kind of want an Atomiswave setup so I can finally play Dolphin Blue and TRF2, but that's probably a lot more than I want to blow on two games.
    I think a consolized MVS is about $100 to $150. They aren't too expensive from what I recall.

Mine was a tad more expensive ($220 with two controllers) but it had component outs and came with two joysticks. For the most part, the price depends on how professional the CMVS looks. Setups that look good and professional are pretty expensive, setups that don't look good but work are cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

7. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Theif: When you're ready to make the plunge, I'm sure one of us Neo-heads can find you a consolized MVS system for (relatively) cheap. I sold my home system and used the cash to buy the consolized setup and had some cash left over. Win!
    I've got a one-slot MVS board that's just sitting around collecting dust, along with a few MVS games. So far as I know, it still works just fine, but I haven't tried it out in a long time (nor do I have the goods to even try it at this point).
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

EMULATION!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    EMULATION!!!
    As much as you want to, we can't all emulate to be like you.