Thread: WTB USB printer cable

1. WTB USB printer cable

I don't want to drop $17 for one of these fuckers at a retail store. If anyone has a spare USB printer cable (to the cornered-off square looking end) I'd appreciate it. I'll pay shipping and toss in a buck or whatever via paypal. These things are outrageously overpriced at stores.

2. I have a Monster (lol) USB cable new in packaging that will work - $7 shipped if you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

3. Monoprice.com. You can find one for like $3.

edit: Or K3V's cable for $7.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. Thanks. Didn't know of the place.

If you have a Big Lots where you live they generally have them for like 5 bucks.

I have some that I could sell you, but to be honest you can't really beat Monoprice.

*edit* BTW, I sell USB cables at work for $25-$30. They cost my store $1.25. lol.
    Last edited by GohanX; 25 Apr 2008 at 11:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

6. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    If you have a Big Lots where you live they generally have them for like 5 bucks.

I have some that I could sell you, but to be honest you can't really beat Monoprice.

*edit* BTW, I sell USB cables at work for $25-$30. They cost my store $1.25. lol.
    GOLD PLATED!

I remember learning about the true cost of those cables while working at a Staples back in Jr. College. My jaw hit the floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!