Page 1 of 12 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: New vBulletin 3.7.0

1. New vBulletin 3.7.0

post anything weird post-upgrade in this thread...

there'll probably be a few because it was a fairly large version upgrade

2. What's the new features?

3. Public Messaging

While private messages between users have been in vBulletin since version 2.0, vBulletin 3.7 introduces the public messaging system, allowing users to communicate publicly via their profile pages.
    I'm all over this.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. you can make your profile page hideous now and use the site as your own fruckin' flickr site!

edit: and to get around screwed up older templates until someone gets around to redoing those, I made a new Deeefault style for people to use that's just a stock vbulletin layout

5. Dear god that's horrific.

Edit: Look at all the colors of pink... what fun!
    Last edited by bbobb; 30 Apr 2008 at 02:36 AM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. I'd put goatse up as my background, but I'm one point away from a ban.

7. Dammit, now I can't stalk people without them knowing. It logs who's been to your profile page.