Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rondo of Swords (DS)

1. If you do it on a new game plus, you at least get to keep old skills. I imagine that would be important.

2. Ah yes that would help. Man I keep telling myself I need to go back and finish this game but I never do. Maybe I'll actually do it this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

3. I'm on the second-to-last Path A good ending and sort of bored (got my neighbor to do that previous annoying fight for me, haha). It's just a map full of bitch mages with unbelievable range that hits across the map at any diagonal, or within 10 or something spaces at ALL elsewhere. It's annoying as shit. The entire map is spent pussyfooting and constantly checking squares manually since there's no way to highlight an enemy and know their attack range (lame).

4. Quote Originally Posted by Anal Kaboom View Post
    It seemed pretty impossible to me when I tried it.
    I tried a dozen or so times and failed, then went to Gamefaqs and did it after about 6 tries.