Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teenage Zombies (DS)

1. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    HGM was talking this one up a month or so back. I was really curious, myself.
    That's still around?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. I just wrote and did screens for five pages, so I should certainly hope so. Sadly, none of those pages were for Teenage Zombies so I've no idea about this game. I'll have to check it out when I get some time.

James

3. I was hoping from the title that this was the long-overdue sequel to Zombies Ate My Neighbors. It's not so I don't care.

4. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy View Post
    I was hoping from the title that this was the long-overdue sequel to Zombies Ate My Neighbors. It's not so I don't care.
    Well, there was Ghoul Patrol, but it didn't seem to have the lighthearted fun that ZAMN had, and it was quite boring at that.

If you can find it, I recommend Herc's Adventure for the Playstation. It was created by the same team as ZAMN, and had similar gameplay as well, with an obvious improvement in graphics, sound, and evolved game mechanics.

5. Sweet, thanks for the heads up.

6. Hey thats pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

7. this game has been my lunch break time waster. the comic style is perfect for the genre, and the game play is definitely fun. each of your 3 zombies don't have that many moves or skills by themselves, but seeing as you can switch them up at any given moment... you can climb walls with tenticles, jump with an extendable arm, lower yourself and shimmy across the ground and attack from multi directions. it doesn't seem like it's going to be that long of a game, but for this type of gameplay, i don't think i want it to be.
    I like my women like I like my coffee. Covered in bees!