Page 1 of 11 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Tags

Tags

Where did they go, and why did they go there? They were awesome.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Where did they go,
    The Bog of Stench.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    why did they go there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    goblins.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    awesome.
    If you want to go down there and get 'em, be my guest.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 06 May 2008 at 02:01 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. I have been extremely busy this week, so I haven't gone through all the new options in the control panel. I didn't see the tags in action, but I do know what they are from reading about this vBulletin release beforehand. I did switch on one thing to see how it looked, but I didn't see that in action either, and I think it was switched off already. So I will sit down this weekend and configure everything. If there is some technical issue to be ironed out, I'm not aware of it, so just bear with me until I get a chance to test things.

4. HEY JOSH,
    TAGS ARE BACK!
    PUT THAT SHIT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. and already being mis-used, that wasn't long at all

6. Why do you act surprised?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. I still haven't looked at the tags feature after it was implemented. Expect changes. I will strike abusers down. VVV Down. VVV

8. Is there really a purpose in having tags?

Other than entertaining Doc and Josh?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. they're supposed to help improve searching for stuff (related tags in threads make threads similar or some jibberish)

10. I think it's cool that all the meet up threads are tagged since reading one gives you a link to them all.

Doing the same for the haul and picture threads would be pretty neat. EDIT: I just did the haul threads from this year, I'll do older ones later.
    Last edited by Opaque; 10 Jun 2008 at 04:18 AM.