Thread: Soul Eater

1. Soul Eater

So I was checking out what was new and caught a few chapters of the manga Soul Eater, and checked to see if there was an anime, lo and behold it started April 7th. It's a shounen presented by Square, but most notably I'm in love with the art style and the animation is pretty top notch. If you're bored and want another Shounen to watch (it'll be 51 episodes long, it's up to episode 4) I would recommend it. Just figured I"d throw out a heads up.

2. Any pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    So I was checking out what was new and caught a few chapters of the manga Soul Eater, and checked to see if there was an anime, lo and behold it started April 7th. It's a shounen presented by Square, but most notably I'm in love with the art style and the animation is pretty top notch. If you're bored and want another Shounen to watch (it'll be 51 episodes long, it's up to episode 4) I would recommend it. Just figured I"d throw out a heads up.
    I think this is gonna be a really good series.

4. Just Youtube the intro or the first episode Genki. But yeah I'm thinking it'll be a decent series as well.