Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alamaci Heads to Crawford

Is that the standard "I'm an ugly girl" over the shoulder shot?

I see...

2. More Wonderfulness!

...The post-wedding party ensued. The more than 200 family and friends were entertained by the Tyrone Smith Revue, a 10-piece party band from Nashville, Tenn. The musicians gave the newlyweds what Smith described as a "get down" party.

At Tricia Nixon's White House wedding in 1971, President Nixon and his daughter danced to "Thank Heaven for Little Girls." Bush and Jenna glided across the dance floor to "You are so Beautiful" — a ballad made famous by Joe Cocker. The newlyweds danced to "Lovin' in My Baby's Eyes" by Taj Mahal.

The bride and groom were reared in Republican families, but this was a bipartisan ceremony.

Officiating was the Rev. Kirbyjon Caldwell, an influential minister from Houston and longtime spiritual adviser to the president, has endorsed Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama...
    same source as above, but look at this!

Click for full size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CD_frontcover.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	35063   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tshirt1.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	7.5 KB 
ID:	35064   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tshirt2.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	35065   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	homebkgd.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	35066  

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Now THAT is graphic design.

4. lol @ ugly mugs. The drinking mugs, not the fugly first family.

Dear Bush Family,

Please leave me the fuck alone. Go back up north and quit the cowboy act.

<3,

Texas

5. I can't believe one of the wealthiest and most powerful families in the world hired the same band Bubba and Sissy McCoy up in Greensboro County booked for lil' Annie's weddun.

Are they that really that hard up for country dirt' cred?

Or is this the only group of musicians, outside of Ted Nugent, that supports Republicans anymore?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Are they that really that hard up for country dirt' cred?

Old. Good. And has sounds from Tetris.

Fuck these guys. Rich people suck.

7. Just as the vows were exchanged, the sun set over our lake
    Was that magic, a scheduling highlight, or the devine power of the Bush clan?

8. ( ? )

( ! )

Complaint two: Why would one of the wealthiest and most powerful families in the world buy a ranch in Central Texas? That's my home, I know, outside of maybe Midland-Odessa, it is the most boring, bland looking part of the State ...if not the Country!

EDIT:It's my home I love it. But, I don't live there now, and if I get rich, I ain't buying land there. I'll get a house in the hill country. He'll that's what Willie did and he's a local too!
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 12 May 2008 at 02:22 PM.

Six, does LBK = Lubbock?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Tones View Post
    Six, does LBK = Lubbock?
    Indeed. The shithole of a town in the middle of the center of nowhere Texas.

The only thing keeping this place alive is the university.

Wife graduates in 2010 and we're GTFO.

Why?