Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL Flcl thread

1. I hope I can get it tomorrow....
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

2. Borders - Don't have it. Don't know what you're talking about.
    Suncoast - See above.
    Best Buy - See above.
    FYE - See above.
    Game Stop - See above.

I'm fairly certain this fucker isn't out today...
    Boo, Hiss.

3. Only 2 episodes per disc? Lame...

4. This the only place I've found that has it in stock:

http://www.omochabox.com/s/home;$sessionid$COK4T5AAAAL1LWFTVTJAAAA?item=3840
    pwned by Ivan

5. i've gone to a game express, a suncoast, 2 best buys, 2 fye's and 2 sam goody's. nothing. it's bad enough that synch point has delayed this disc like a gazillion times. now i gotta check all over again tomorrow.

6. Well, Synch Point (the ones who put it out) are a new company, so they don't have the massive retail channels like ADV or Bandai. When the dvd was first announced I wish Pioneer would have gotten it, but the dvd has turned out great anyways. Now just ship it to me!!!
    pwned by Ivan

7. Aww... I forgot about the limited release through Omochabox....
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. Today's words are similar to yesterdays, so I'll only add:

Mother Fucker!!!
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Oh give me a break.

This is almost as bad as how long they waited to release End of Evangelion on DVD. Wait... That STILL hasn't come out? Thank God for Fansubs.

I don't see what the problem here is. EoE is only two hours. FLCL is only six friggin episodes. Read or Die is only three!

The only thing that sitting on these titles and not releasing them is getting people pissed off.
    1-866-759-2946

10. I am trekkin' down to Suncoast on Friday, and if I find FLCL there I'm going to mock everyone who doesn't have it yet