Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: MrWhitefolks' Gmod Screenshots

1. This is something I whipped up on request for someone's upcoming SH3 related webpage. Nothing really special (other than the hour of work going into fixing the hair textures), but it's supposed to reflect a press kit image from what I've been told, and the requestee was happy so I can't complain too much.

Click for full size
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

2. Well, the Lost Planet models are starting to finally show up
    Click for full size

3. Click for full size

4. So yeah, I finally finished the "release image" for an upcoming Brawl model pack:

Click for full size

5. Is there any possible way to get a 1680 x 1050 wallpaper?
    I'm thinking Gothic Alessa, with Heather back to back looking towards the
    viewer and behind them a dark forested background? I hope it's not too much
    to ask for, I love Heather/Goth Alessa to death, love the Goth Alessa quite a
    bit though.

Keep up the good work!

Rose VII

Edit: Just noticed this topic sort of Died back in '02' O_o

This topic wasn't even around in 2002. Noob.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    This topic wasn't even around in 2002. Noob.
    Well sorry for being a "Noob" I misread, and accidentally looked at the last
    posted member's join date and not the actual last post's date. I don't
    understand your reason for calling me a "Noob" when it was clearly a problem
    with me looking in the wrong place for the last post date, tell me please if
    you are so skilled at looking for last post dates... You must be "God" looking
    at last post dates. Anyway,

Good day,

Rose VII

Edit: Forgot, the last post was actually 1/15/2009, sorry for the misunderstanding Josh, you didn't have to be a dick.
    Last edited by Rose_VII; 18 Jan 2009 at 11:59 PM.

8. Rose: Unfortunately the highest I can run GMod is 1440x900 (my monitor's maximum resolution), however - in dealing with GMod I've come to realize two things.

1)Having it in a smaller window (in this case 1280x768 or whatever) makes checking on reference images alot easier

2)Gmod hates (for reasons unknown) using the in game filters (depth of field, for example) at my monitors native resolution. This results in giant patches of color just showing up on screen.

So, the images I produce can only be 1280x768 or lower - which is why I've started doing the "widescreen" type images, as they fit on a desktop (centered, not stretched) with a black color as the backdrop really well.

edit: If you wanted anything in particular, I'm sure I could slap up a request image between all the other crap I'm currently working on.

9. Ok, well that's fine, I thought I'd ask though to be sure, but overall I hope it's
    not too much of a problem, and is it ok if I re-size the image to fit
    1680 x 1050?

Quote Originally Posted by MrWhitefolks View Post
    edit: If you wanted anything in particular, I'm sure I could slap up a request image between all the other crap I'm currently working on.
    Oh yes, still as I had said, except the 1680 x 1050 resolution part, I could do it if that's ok with you, your art lol

Thank you in advance
    Last edited by Rose_VII; 19 Jan 2009 at 12:38 AM.

Hi MWF. Your pics are neat and I never said as much because I don't have much to say beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose_VII View Post
    Rose VII
    We're not retards here.

If we need to know who wrote a post, that information is conveniently provided adjacent to the post body every time you write. Rest assured that every time you deem worthy to have us read your thoughts, your name is attached to your message.

Don't waste your life retyping your name where it's written and our lives by making us read it twice.