Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: MrWhitefolks' Gmod Screenshots

1. She's goth, she's supposed to. /hot-topic

I just figured that I'd try a different face pose and see how it worked ... and luckily enough it worked within the context of this model.
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

2. Shotgun Penis:
    This joke image was created via Photoshop using a screenshot found on FP. Kudos to the original poser/creator of the idea (ZeShadow), as it's comedy gold. I just tried to do my best with what I have available.

3. Car Jacked:
    Another image edit based on a screenshot found via FP. This time the original image comes from a forum user named ROD5RIG and the post production effects were once again done all in photoshop(blur, lighting, color, extra detail, etc) by me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrWhitefolks View Post
    Nightmare from Soul Calibur 2 gets himself a screenshot. The model doesn't have finger posing, so that sorta sucked, but it worked out irregardless.
    Regardless. "Irregardless" is not a word. [/language police]

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Gas View Post
    Edit: Wait - scratch that. I think you've just given me an idea for a GMod screenshot.

6. Quote Originally Posted by The Gas View Post
    Language Police SIU reporting in, hand in your badge.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irregardless

7. I find it hilariously ironic that someone came in for the sole purpose of correcting my grammar (in the "artistic" area of the forum, no less) - and then doesn't even check to see the background history of the word BEFORE doing so.

But, thanks to Gas being a nitpick - it gave me the idea of a Sniper shooting random people in TF2 for speaking without using proper annunciation. However, this then turned into "let's just make the sniper be a dick" and now I'm working on an entire new set of shots.

So, to be honest - if it wasn't for Gas being a douche, I wouldn't have come up with this low-brow set of screens I'm currently editing.

8. Click for full size

Boredom + a poster's previously failed attempt at being a grammar Nazi resulted in this horribly cliche and mean series of screenshots. In the end, I wanted to test out some smoke and explosion effects but at the same time I wanted to exemplify how much of an asshole the Sniper is.

But above all else, remember to thank Gas for giving me the inspiration I needed to blow 4 hours dicking around in GMod.

THANKS GAS!
    Last edited by MrWhitefolks; 13 Jul 2008 at 06:23 PM.

9. that last pic is classic

10. I love that map. Good ol' 4chan.