Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 6777798081

Thread: TNL Weight Loss Challenge

1. Did you send your mom an invite?

You talking to me?

4. I've been on Earndit for a few months. It's nice in that you can completely forget it exists while it's slowly accruing points. I set a recurring 2 month reminder to log in and check out what's on offer.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

5. I've plateaued. I cant break 160. While I can see and feel I have become more muscular, I have not seen fat loss in the last month. My mid section while it has decreased, has stopped.

I feel like I had a great schedule of workouts, and a grasp of areas to focus on, but i still feel a bit disoriented at the gym as far as targeting body zones and planning ahead. While I've made strides with my diet, I feel i am still falling short on what i need to intake to really fully maximize my intake, and what it does for my output.

It hasnt helped that these last random 3 day weekends, holiday benders, and work related events have taken me off track, and put more alcohol in my face in the last week than the last month.

In other words TLDR fatass
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

Eat better.