Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Conan

1. Age of Conan

I picked the game on saturday and have not been able to play it since I didn't have an early pass. I plan on playing tonight. Post your servers and names and after reading the FFA pvp horror stories I might join you on the pve server.
    Send me your email if you have Real ID or your BattleTag I'm always online playing Blizzard games.

2. lol at me for ordering at Amazon. My game is till on its way to me. Hopefully tomorrow.

3. Yeah, Well I am hoping that I can atleast try it tonight at midnight not really sure how that is going to work. The game is already installed. Which sucks is my irl friends were like the ones who were all "this game looks good" now they are like "let us know how it is..." so I am down for any server where I can play with someone I know.
    Send me your email if you have Real ID or your BattleTag I'm always online playing Blizzard games.

4. Aaaaand the game is down for retail launch until 11pm est. I'll be on tomorrow, name is Falco. I'm still in Tortage but should be done with it tomorrow. I'm up for helping any TNLers with quests.

PvE TNL server is Zug.

Like the game alot but my system is ass old and it shows. Initial impressions are solid but we'll see how it is outside of Tortage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    STFU GTFO

5. I didn't get to play untill this morning for 15 minutes made my guy and got to lvl 4 woot ;P Shik PVE ZUG :P

6. I'm wondering if anyone else feels the price of entry and to play is a bit expensive? $40 for the game + $14.00 a month. I'm no stranger to paying MMO fees but I'm really hoping the popularity of WOW is going to force competing developers to lower the monthly price to play their competing game.

7. The design in this game is absolute crap.

Also lol @ the nipples/areolas on the chicks in the character select screen.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone else feels the price of entry and to play is a bit expensive? $40 for the game + $14.00 a month. I'm no stranger to paying MMO fees but I'm really hoping the popularity of WOW is going to force competing developers to lower the monthly price to play their competing game.
    Welcome to TNL.

But no I mean if you think about it, if you make a product and I lower my price to compete in the same market while doing the same amount of work (In theory) that's like admitting I think my game is worse than yours.

9. NSHDC

10. Yeah I agree with a lower price but I also agree that would be admitting defeat a bit early. I have hopes that this game will atleast entertain me for a few months.