Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5789

Thread: Age of Conan

1. Shallow MMO? What a concept.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    Got to level 19 last night, but still cant get ot of damn Tortage. Almost done with most of the quests in White Sand Island and Arch Ruins. Both were qute nice looking places. Huge too.

But fuck Underhalls, that shit is too confusing for its own good. Multiple tiered instance zones with maze like structure are THE SUCK. Trying to do some quests and following the arrows on map, and being lost makes me wanna hearth out that damn place.

I can show you around underhalls or anywhere in Tortage if you need it... but if you want to get out of there you can do the Final Battle at this point. I can be on at around 6pm EST, hit me up on x-fire, steam, or AIM.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. I got caught in painting, so I didnt play until later last night. Went into completionist mood, and working on finishing all of the quests before finally moving out of the area.

4. I can officially say that Priest of Mitras are overpowered. With talents, I let an even level mob beat on me for 10 minutes and my HP did not change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    STFU GTFO

5. lol!

6. I played this one day and I never went back lol my sub is ending did anyone enjoy it?
    Send me your email if you have Real ID or your BattleTag I'm always online playing Blizzard games.

7. I am still playing, and liking it so far. Don't have much time to play lately, so my assassin is just 32.

Hopefully, Funcom will fix more of the bugs soon, cause it will make the game much better.

8. They need to stop doing updates because they just constantly break the game. 48 PoM. Fun, but slowing down a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    STFU GTFO