Page 1 of 20 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead Space

1. Dead Space

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34166.html

It looks neat, but very brown. Cheap scares and an immersive experience or another clunky, contrived bore? I guess we'll find out soon.

(Listening to this guy talk about the game is like listening to your high school gym teacher talk about Star Wars, by the way.)

My interest in the game went up. The shooting action doesn't look that great but if the focus is more "survival horror" like he said, I can picture this turning out well.

3. Echo Night 3?
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."

4. not too wild on it
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

5. If the controls are decent it's already better than 98% of survival horror games from Japan (RE4 is the 1 out of 50, and even then they aren't THAT good). I am interested.

6. I watched the Game Trailers TV this past weekend and they focused on this game. I didn't really have any interest in it before I saw the show but now I'm really looking forward to it.

7. Hope the sound design is as good as Doom 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. I was interested since GI did an issue on it, now seeing it in action I can't wait to try this. Although from the video it looks like there is a lot more light in the environs than I initially thought there would be.

9. looks quite good. cant wait