Thread: not that any of you care...

1. not that any of you care...

Well...I don't start to many threads and not a lot of you guys know me but after taking a good look at my last avatar I saw that (and I'm sure you'll agree with me on this) it sucked royally. So I made myslef a new one. Well, here it is...
    What isn't remembered, Never happened

2. a kodama. cool.

3. pwned by Ivan

4. Love those little guys Was actually tempted to by a stuffed one at an anime convention last year, heh
    omg TNL epics!

I just bought a Kodama pin off of EBAY

and if I can find a plush for under 20 bucks or under, my gf will be very happy indeed

6. click, click, rattle.

click, click, rattle.

click, click, rattle.

i've seen one around, don't remember the price, but i should have bought it. if it has a rattle inside its head, that would be total ownage.

7. You people and your.."Changing avatars"...

kekekekeke
    Play Guitar Hero //

8. Lets see. I made up Gigas (pronounced Guy-gass) when I was bored in math class back in the 9th grade. Originally I was Zero Gigas on AOL and after I got sick of people just calling me Zero I changed it to Xeno. That was just a coincidence since the night before I beat Xeno in Vandal Hearts. I've been Xeno Gigas ever since.

I've even got Gigas on my license plate,
    -Gigas
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. .......ya
    What isn't remembered, Never happened