Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So You Think You Can Dance

1. The g/f makes me watch this. I pour myself a stiff one.

This week my favs:
    Courtney/Gev
    Josh/Katie
    Chelsie/Mark
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

2. Mark and Chelsea are the best couple. Mark is so awkward/creepy but cool at the same time. The way he pulled off last week's dance where he was slick as hell was crazy. There is something very Johnny Depp about him. Their dance the first week is still my fav dance of the season. Chelsea is really good too and super cute (plus a way better dancer than Kerrington). They were the top again this week.

Josh and Katie did another good job, but Josh carries their team and Katie is good enough not to stick out (This is Will and Jessica's problem, even though they did well this week). Josh has done every style perfectly. He has to have more training than he is letting on. He's the best guy on the show imo.

Comfort and Chris were really bad. I don't like Chris, but Comfort seems good. I don't know how much is their fault because they honestly they get stuck with the WORST choreography every week.

The other horrible couple is Chelsea and Thayne. I can't stand Thayne at all. I hope he goes home. I don't really like Chelsea much either so I'm rooting for them both to go home. Chris will probably follow next week and then Comfort can get a decent partner.

[/faggort]
    Last edited by stormy; 26 Jun 2008 at 02:51 AM.

3. Mark and Chelsea

week 1

week 2

week 3 (this week)
    Last edited by stormy; 26 Jun 2008 at 03:24 AM.

4. Yeah, that's Top 3 routines of the year so far. Plus, Chelsea. Giggity.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

5. I'm about to go stand in line to see the SYTYCD finally live. Kind of gay, but should be fun if we get in. I hate how you have to get tickets, and then go stand in line forever because the ticket doesn't really mean shit. Go Joshua! (I'm pissed that Mark and Chelsea are gone )

6. Is that tonight?

edit: Nevermind... same as always - Wednesday. You're going to stand in line for two days? Or are they not showing it live Wednesday?
    Last edited by Scourge; 04 Aug 2008 at 05:03 PM.

youtube sucks these days (videos not available)
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

8. They tape the wednesday show today and the results part of the results show is live (the group dance is pre-taped. OMG I saw the Jonas Bros perform live!! 2 weeks ago I wandered onto the Hanna Montana Movie set and saw Miley Cyrus. I'm accidentally living a 12yo girl's wet dream life.