Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Japan Trip Photos Galore

1. Japan Trip Photos Galore

I've already uploaded several of my pictures from Japan in the photography thread, but I have so many that I like and want to up, that I don't want to clog that thread with my stuff. Also, seeing that this stuff is all from Japan, and some people may be interested in my pics from over there, I decided to make a thread dedicated to my Japan pictures.

While there, I took over 3000 pictures. A lot of bad ones, many retakes with different ISO and exposure levels, a lot of OK ones, but there are still a ton of really good ones that I am happy about. I've only started to work on a very few. Right now I have about 90 that I have put through Raw, and are ready to be worked on in Photoshop. Here are some of the ones that really like. Some have been worked on a lot more than others. Others I don't want to fix up anymore, and some I can't decide which direction to take them yet. I'll also move the pictures from the photography thread in here is well, if not now then soon.

I had a lot of fun taking these and am really happy the way some turned out. Let me know what you think, which are your favorite, etc. Enjoy.
    Last edited by ElCapichan; 03 Jul 2008 at 05:06 PM.

2. Here are the other pictures from the photography thread as well as my last batch of what I have quickly messed with today.

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

3. Some of those would make fantastic desktop backgrounds...

What kind of camera do you use again?

4. Nice, Cap.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Some of those would make fantastic desktop backgrounds...

What kind of camera do you use again?
    Canon Rebel Xti. Just an entry level DSLR, but I am really happy with the quality. Some of the pics above I am happy with just as they are, but others I would like to do something cool with. I still have about 2/3 of pictures to go through and pick out the ones I like, and the ones above are only a small portion of the first 1/3.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Some of those would make fantastic desktop backgrounds...
    Thanks for the great idea. Never even thought about it. Just made the Asahi Beer Cans one my main wallpaper and then the 2 Rice Balls the wallpaper for my second monitor.
    Last edited by ElCapichan; 01 Jun 2008 at 06:00 AM.

6. Woaaah! Awesome stuff!

The beer cans and the bank of green phones might be my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Ah, the Kamo river & Fushimi Inari. Two of the most beautiful spots on the planet. Did you visit Sanjusangendo while you were in Kyoto?
    -Kyo

8. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo View Post
    Ah, the Kamo river & Fushimi Inari. Two of the most beautiful spots on the planet. Did you visit Sanjusangendo while you were in Kyoto?
    Hai!

9. Another batch. I have some really good ideas for some of these, but like most of the others, these have just had a little post-processing done in Adobe Raw. Probably one more batch tomorrow, and then I really need to start getting some serious work done on them,