Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: You Don't Mess With The Zohan

1. The "The Sound" part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    STFU GTFO

2. Quote Originally Posted by gir View Post
    just got back from seeing this. really enjoyed it. lots of silly fun. there were some great, hilarious cameos.

sandler trained with a Navy SEAL to get in shape for the movie, and it worked. he looks good.

zohan didn't have any of those sappy cumbayah or 'moral of the story' moments like click suffered from. it's obviously zanier than happy gilmore, and it's full of raunchy sexual humor. it may be pg-13, but—due to the amount of nudity and sexual content—it's not something i'd feel comfortable watching with my parents.
    Click would have been an incredible movie if he had actually just died and the movie ended. But you knew from a mile away that as it got to that point it was gonna be like "RESET!".

Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    Saw Zohan this afternoon. Probably the best Adam Sandler movie in a long time. Got fucking weird at the end, but I'll take it.
    Yeah. The ending wasn't THAT weird, it was pretty par for the course for him, but this shit was absolutely hilarious. I really didn't realize the themes here were Israeli v Palestine. If you're Jewish you'll get a huuuuuge kick out of this movie. If you are personally tied into the Middle East in any way with any sort of cultural heritage you'll probably really like this movie. There were a LOT of laugh out loud moments.

Eyeglasses in the Hummus LOL.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. I laughed. A lot.