Page 1 of 44 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: New Robocop movie?

1. New Robocop movie?

This was at the National Licensing International Expo 2008 in NY:

I still don't know what to make of it. Is it a sequel? A remake?

I just don't know....

2. The first Robocop was a great movie, Verhoeven was quite good at sci-fi farcical movies.

This will undoubtedly suck.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. banking on remake, because they're all the rage lately

it'll never be as good as the original though, and not for the obvious pompous "it ruined my childhood!" reasoning either - it won't be as good simply because you can't pull off the shit they pulled in the first one these days

4. Could be rad in the right hands. Give it a big budget and PG13 to R rating and maybe you might have something. Peter Weller needs to have a roll in this to.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. I'm watching the original right now on Starz.

I don't want a remake.

6. RoboCop is one of my favorite movies of all time. I don't mind a remake or another sequel, as long as it's entertaining. I'm not expecting it to be as smart or good as the first movie.

7. his built-in lie detector owns.

8. Two reasons why Robocop the remake won't work. And it was confirmed in another thread here that it is a remake.

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

9. Fuck yeah, more robocop is always a good thing.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
    Fuck yeah, more robocop is always a good thing.
    Someone is forgetting Robocop 2, 3 and the horrendous TV series.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.