Page 3 of 126 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Man 9: Official Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by UrielSynthesis View Post
    Yeah, but the use of the term "legend" seems to point more towards a Legends game, moreso than the character design points away from it. Then again it could just be a reference to megaman's status as a "legendary" franchise.

At least he doesnt have dreadlocks.
    But the fact that they registered the title "Mega Man 9" seems to fuck up your theory, man.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    But the fact that they registered the title "Mega Man 9" seems to fuck up your theory, man.
    One does not negate the possibility of the other. They made two bionic commandos at the same time, too. A man can hope, can't he?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Yeah, I wasn't crazy.
    Click for full size
    Judging by that tag line at the bottom, this looks more like a new Mega Man Legends title.

EDIT - NEVER MIND, this was already mentioned. Sorry.

4. It'd be nice if this is the game that bridges the story between Mega Man and Mega Man X.

omgcataclysm

5. Also, I think it's Japanese and the Legends series is called Rockman Dash over there.

6. I have every game in the Mega Man and Mega Man X series. I will buy this if it comes out on Xbox Live Arcade.

7. I loved mega man 8 soooo much back in the day. But if this is anything but a DL game I'm going to pass. I just don't have any faith in capcom when it comes to mega man, not anymore anyway.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
    I loved mega man 8 soooo much back in the day. But if this is anything but a DL game I'm going to pass. I just don't have any faith in capcom when it comes to mega man, not anymore anyway.
    I have a lot of faith in Capcom when it comes to delivering a solid Mega Man game. The problem is that they spend too much time trying to make more complicated spin off series that just aren't necessary. I wouldn't buy another Mega Man X, Zero, ZX, Battle Network, Starforce fucking whatever...blah blah. If they can just make a straight up Mega Man game that only requires the player to move left/right, shoot the mega blaster, and platform hop...all against some beautiful 2-D backgrounds, then it will be all good.

9. After how bad the Xs games got I just don't have much faith in them. I haven't played any of the more modern mega man games though, aside from like ten minutes of the X remake. So I'm hoping they have improved, or at least not gotten any worse.

10. ZX was pretty good if you ask me.