Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Game Collection Site?

1. Best Game Collection Site?

Ok so a friend recommended vgrebirth but the interface ain't cutting it. The blue background and white text makes my eyes tired and its clunky as hell.

Is there anything better out there for keeping track of my collection including import stuff and maybe even assigning a rough monetary value?

Thinking it would be good for insurance purposes and so I know what the hell I have floating around.
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

2. did you try IGN?

Try this.

4. Or this

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Try this.
    lol -- yeah I did that search and I got shit results, cause I don't want to purchase "software" or a "database," I want a site like librarything for videogames... perhaps I will try IGN...

I was hoping that some of you may actually use something and recommend it, rather than me fishing around for something that may suck... does no one here actually track their collections?
    Last edited by ssbomberman; 08 Jul 2009 at 08:52 AM.

6. I have a list on IGN and it does total up the value of your collection. I don't know if it will show you the value of each game, but I never really tried to search it out.

7. I use Backloggery on and off, but it doesn't list any values to the games or anything like that - just tracks what you have and what you've beaten.
    IGN & 1up are the only sites that I've ever seen that give you a running total of how much your collection is worth.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    http://www.bruji.com/gamepedia/

This is awesome if you're REALLY obsessive and have a Mac.
    Yes and yes. Very nice. Thanks.

9. Media Man is a pretty good program. You can use a upc scanner if you have one or use your web cam to catalog games.