Page 1 of 126 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Man 9: Official Thread

1. Ninja Mega Man 9: Official Thread

Several sites are reporting it:

Australia's censorship and classification body, The Office of Film and Literature Classification, has rated Capcom's 'Mega Man 9'. The game has been given a 'general' rating and is listed for a "Multi Platform" release. Capcom has two unannounced projects it plans to unveil at E3 2008, so this is likely to be one of them.
    Official entry.

I've heard it might come directly to XBLA and PSN.

2. Wasn't there some MegaMan artwork with an ambiguous teaser floating around a while ago?

3. DS please.....or Wii.
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150

4. Capcom has two (I believe it's two) un-named projects for Nintendo's systems so it sounds like it could go to the DS or Wii.
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150

5. Fuck that. I don't want to waggle each Mega Blaster shot.

6. They wouldn't make you do that, I don't think.
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150

7. But they'd probably tack it on for some dumb reason.

It's going to be published with a disc and case, then they should release it for all consoles. DL only should be XBLA, PSN, and WiiWare.

8. A side-scroller with some bitchin 2d/3d and 1080p would excite me more than a DS or Wii title so, yeah, XBLA or PSN please. Ignore my previous vote for DS or Wii thank you.
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150

9. Don't you people know that the more you wish for something to come out on PS3/360, the more likely it is that it will be a fuzzy Wii waggle-fest instead?

10. You're such a negative nancy.