Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 112122124125126
Results 1,251 to 1,259 of 1259

Thread: Mega Man 9: Official Thread

1. well, better late than never. i got to play this for the first time this weekend. i loved it. i didn't think it was particularly harder than any of the older mega man games. i mean...i died a lot but i was able to beat splash woman, concrete man and galaxy man within about an hour or so of playing. i thought the stages themselves were harder than the bosses. i would've beat jewel man if i had more lives by the time i got to him. anyway, yeah, i'd like to see more. or just...more games like this. i miss platforming.

2. Didn't see this mentioned yet, Barnes and Nobles is taking preorders for Mega Man: Complete History:

Have you ever wanted to know all about the history of Mega Man? Would you like to read about the series’ conception and how one little blue robot became a videogame icon in extreme detail? Well, you’re in luck! Right now, Barnes & Noble is taking pre-orders for “Mega Man: Complete History”. This paperback history lesson, published by Chronicle Books LLC, is said to release on October 1st of this year.

“From napkin-scrawled idea to production to million-selling success, both series’ histories will be told in extreme detail in original text and interviews with the developers, animators, and other industry folks. We’re going to pack in tons of art, too–early concept stuff as well as memorable character sprites. My favorite part may be the package itself, though–these are going to be paperbacks, but they’ll come in a partial slipcase that looks like an original Nintendo cartridge sleeve. “

3. Holy shit, do want!

4. Sweet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. you mean you guys don't have the icons episode recorded on VHS?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

6. what does that mean
    Donk

7. It's sounding like it might be the episode of G4's original Icons series that covered Mega Man.

I have the SNK episode on disc still, somewhere.
    tweet the wet sprocket

ultimate showdown

8. why don't they just translate the R20 book? or...is that what this is?

9. Quote Originally Posted by TODE View Post
    It's sounding like it might be the episode of G4's original Icons series that covered Mega Man.

I have the SNK episode on disc still, somewhere.
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.