Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Get 15% or 20% cashback from eBay/Microsoft [35% dead]

I'm tempted to just buy a ps3 to immediately resell.

How can I not take advantage of a free $100+?

When I'm logged into eBay, though, it doesn't have the 35% off on the top and it does have it when I'm not logged in..
    Last edited by Rich; 17 Jun 2008 at 06:39 PM.

2. Rich, you need to follow the steps I posted. You need to go to www.live.com first. Typing in "CHEAP PS2". If the eBay link says 35%, click on it. It will take you to eBay and have a 35% logo at the top. If it does not, try any words such as camera, toys, consoles, etc. until you get the 35%

This is Microsofts version of Google Checkout. Instead of the money off instantly, you have to wait 60 days.

Also, dont forget that this 35% lasts for 60 mins once you click on it. After 60 mins, it will disappear and you'll have to go and search for it again on www.live.com. You can do this up to 3 transactions per PayPal/eBay account. Max you can get back is $250 per transaction ($750 TOTAL!!!).
    Last edited by bandit; 17 Jun 2008 at 06:48 PM.

3. even when logged into ebay it didnt display the 35% off for me rich. i had to click the items buy it now option, then click past the next page (right before purchase confirmation) and then it would show the money back.

I wonder if I could get away with putting up a $700 item on a second eBay account, paying with a second Paypal account, and waiting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    I just thought of something. Easy way to make $200 would be to just post auctions. Of course, you'll have to pay eBay/PayPal fees. So you're getting around $250 but $50 of it will go towards the bullshit fees. And you'll need about $700 in your PayPal account to send money.
    You didn't think of this, someone posted it on CAG.

Good deal. If the deal is still late tonight, I'll buy some stuff or something.

6. was going to buy an ultra portable tablet yesterday, glad i waited until this afternoon saved 250!!! now to find 2 more things

I bought Bioshock as I try to get a second eBay account to put a $600 item up with.

8. i can't get any 35% cashbacks to come up, just 10% for "wii" and "cheap ps2"

9. Quote Originally Posted by aren View Post
    You didn't think of this, someone posted it on CAG.

Good deal. If the deal is still late tonight, I'll buy some stuff or something.
    Actually had thought about this but never posted it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I like to rape kittens.
    Calico kittens are definitely the best to rape.
    Quote Originally Posted by burgundy View Post
    i can't get any 35% cashbacks to come up, just 10% for "wii" and "cheap ps2"
    "cheap ipod", "camcorder", "camera", "camera lens". Pretty much try an electronics you can think of
    Last edited by burgundy; 17 Jun 2008 at 10:51 PM.

I win

You lose, MS.
    Last edited by Rich; 17 Jun 2008 at 10:46 PM.